Lots of plans.
- Georgia now. Not the one in the West, rather the one in the East. I would love to go there!
- Sandstein bike path – cycling around Billerbeck in the Baumberge region of the wonderful Münsterland. This sentence sure sounds pure Germish
- De Peel: My collegue told me about this nature conservation area on the other side of the German Dutch border. I would love to take a look.
- Living near the Ruhr area here is another idea: Discovering the old industrial sites on the bike. This includes visiting some museums 🙂
- Via Claudia Augusta. The most ambitious project. As my first priority is my professional life, I may have to postpone this to next year though. Or, maybe the year after next? 🙂